Body of Evidence
Template:Infobox film Body of Evidence is a 1993 American erotic thriller movie starring Julianne Moore, Madonna and Willem Dafoe. The movie was written by Brad Mirman, directed Uri Edel and produced by Dino De Laurentiis. It was given an "NC-17" rating because it showed female nudity, sex scenes, and vulgar language. The movie performed very poorly at the box office and was rejected by critics; the New York Times described it as a "sluggish courtroom melodrama." The 99 minute long movie was released by MGM.
Rebecca Carlson (Madonna) is on trial in Oregon for murder. The district attorney Robert Garret (Joe Mantegna) is sure she used her body as a weapon, causing her victim to die from a heart attack while having sex. She will inherit eight million dollars from the victim. She hires a good lawyer, Frank Dulaney (Willem Dafoe) to defend her in court.
- "Movie Review: Did She Use Her Body As a Murder Weapon?". movies.nytimes.com. Retrieved 18 December 2010.
- David J. Fox (1992-08-31). "Madonna Set to Push Limits Once More With NC-17 Movie". The Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2012-04-17.
- Body of Evidence on IMDb Script error: No such module "EditAtWikidata".
- Body of Evidence at AllMovieScript error: No such module "EditAtWikidata".
- Body of Evidence at Rotten Tomatoes
- Body of Evidence at Box Office Mojo