Arnos Grove tube station
|Arnos Grove 10px|
Exterior of Arnos Grove station
|Managed by||London Underground|
|Number of platforms||4 (3 tracks)|
|London Underground annual entry and exit|
|Lists of stations|
Arnos Grove is a London Underground station on the Piccadilly line between Bounds Green and Southgate. The station is in Travelcard Zone 4 and is located in Arnos Grove - near Arnos Park on Bowes Road, London. The station and the surrounding neighbourhood of Arnos Grove take their names from the Arnos Grove estate, which was north of the station. The station is the first surface station north after the long tunnelled section from Barons Court via Central London.
|40x40px||Wikimedia Commons has media related to [[commons:Template:If then show|Template:If then show]].|
- London Transport Museum Photographic Archive
- Charles Holden.com - Early image of Arnos Grove tube station
- "History of Arnos Grove and Southgate". Archived from the original on 2005-05-26.
- The Guardian's Great Modern Buildings Series
- Arnos Grove 3D model for Google Earth
|Previous station||15px London Underground||Next station|
Lua error: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.