Ard Wiki:Requests for permissions/Rollback/Archives/2010/April/Done
- Rollbacker and autoreviewer on English wikipedia Marcus Aurelius Antoninus (talk) 04:55, 24 April 2010 (UTC)
Alternate account of User:Purplebackpack89, who has the permissions and wants them when he's on the road. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Purplebackpackonthetrail (talk • contribs) Script error: No such module "Unsigned".
- I have rollback rights on the other wikipedia and I'm going to start editing here and I like to fight vandalism from time to time. Even though I have taken a bit of a break from fighting vandalism on the other wikipedia I still have a good track record with rollback. My wiki contributions are here  and if you scroll down to the bottom around the end of Feb and beginning of March you'll find my time of fighting vandalism on enwikipedia. Here is my SUL  that shows that I am the same person as Everybody Dies In the End on enwikipedia and I am a rollbacker on enwikipedia.--Everyone Dies In the End (talk) 23:06, 9 April 2010 (UTC)
- 18px Done — laurynashby 23:07, 9 April 2010 (UTC)
- Personally I would have asked to see some local contributions /first/ before granting it - ok, it's harmless but do make sure there's no flag collecting. Hey-ho. Goblin 00:02, 10 April 2010 (UTC) I ♥ Kennedy!
- Agree with Goblin. Griffinofwales (talk) 00:28, 10 April 2010 (UTC)
- "You should have made a lot of changes, preferably showing vandal fighting. If you have rollback elsewhere, or admin rights elsewhere, this requirement is not counted. So if you are already a rollbacker or admin elsewhere on WMF you can just ask for it here and it can be granted." - Wikipedia:Rollback. — laurynashby 00:40, 10 April 2010 (UTC)
- I'm an admin at EnWP (confirmation). I could have just used rollback to revert vandalism reported via OTRS. Having it would be helpful for the occasional need. Thanks. Chaser (talk) 20:01, 18 April 2010 (UTC)