Altamira could mean any of the following:
- Altamira (cave), a cave in Cantabria, Spain, famous for its cave paintings, and carving
- Altamira, Tamaulipas, a port city in the Mexican state of Tamaulipas
- Altamira (Caracas) a neighborhood in Caracas, Venezuela
- Altamira, Pará, a city in the Brazilian state of Pará
- Altamira do Maranhão, a city in the Brazilian state of Maranhão
- Altamira Software, a computer software developer acquired by Microsoft in 1994
- Altamira, Dominican Republic, a municipality of the Puerto Plata province
- "Alta Mira", a song by Edgar Winter on their LP They Only Come Out at Night, 1972
- "The Caves of Altamira", a song by Steely Dan on their album The Royal Scam
- Altamira Retreat, a holiday retreat in Gloucester, Australia
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Altamira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.