|40x40px||The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: act.|
Act has several meanings:
- An act is a deed or thing done. For example, 'Patting the dog is a kind act'
- An act can also mean a law passed by a government
- Act (drama), part of a piece written to be performed in a theatre
- In the military, acting is when someone temporarily holds a higher rank
- the language code for Achterhooks, a Dutch dialect
|30px|| Template:Disambiguation page short descriptionThis disambiguation page lists Template:Title disambig text articles associated with the title Act.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.